• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 Tailgate hinge

Nick

Well my M101 is done except for paint. I towed it to work the other day with the plan of getting it ready for the Hollister (CA) Power Wagon Rally. I planned to haul my motor, transmission, radiator and 5 new Denman NDTs back.

But I forgot to put cotter pins in the hinge pins. So of course one fell out. Does anyone have any spare hinge pins?? Or know where I can get one.

To add insult to injury, I had the wrong dates for the rally and didn't make it. It was the wek before and I was stuck on a fire.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks