• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 trailer springs

ODdave

Just have a couple of questions for you guys about what you are using your trailers for. I know lots of M105's are being used for there beds & springs for bobers, but is anything like this happening with 101's? I ask because i am looking for a set of srpings from a 101 for use on a trailer my dad biult but I am having zero luck on finding any.

Should i axe the idea or is there another trailer out there (mabye that never came with a bed) that would be better to pursue?

Are there different springs on the 101 a1 / a2 / a3 as well? I used my A1 for mesurments and its a perfect fit.

Thanks for the help,
Dave.

michigandon

I have an M101a2 that I am in the process of parting out. I am planning on using the bed on a truck, and I've taken quite a few other parts off of it to fix my M101a3. Feel free to PM me if you want/need something.

Don