• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 AC in a M1009

niferous

Does anyone know if an air conditioning system for an M1010 Ambulance (the one for the front cab) will fit into a M1009? There is one I found for sale. It's a complete unit so I'm hoping I can use it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never seen an M1010 with cab A/C, only in the patient compartment. Was it add on? Anyone else seen this?

Ken_86gt

Right now the auction is cheap, but it will go up...The auction does not include a compressor, it does not say about the mounts. If you are the type of person that understands AC systems and possibly fabing up compressor mounts and possibly new hoses -the compressor you get may not mount in the right place for the hoses it comes with and the ends may not be compatible with the compressor. It would be a project and I would not consider this to be plug and play.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks