• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 Ambulance Cross Mounting

dfret1987

Anyone know of a source where I could get the material (Brackets) that hold the crosses and cadecus to the Ambulance body? Of course my M1010 had them removed at some point. The roof cross and brackets and spring tension clips are in place though!

The aluminum panels are no problem to duplicate.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't help you locate original channels but I would suggest going with a different material for doing it. With the panels and channels both being aluminium they have a tendency to corrode together and then good luck getting them apart. One thing I did was wax the edges of the panels real good before putting them back in. That helped a "little" but not much. If you just want one side out all the time it's not a big deal but I liked the blank side out when just driving around and the crosses out when at a show.