• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1010 exhaust and manifold

CaptMonocle

I need to replace the exhaust on my ambulance before inspection. Does anyone know if the exhaust and manifolds for the cucv m1010 are the same as the civilian chevy's. I was going to order it from LMC, but just wanted to double check before I dropped a couple hundred bucks. I would really rather not take it to a shop.

WPNS421

Call Eastern Surplus in Philly, they have a CUCV that they are parting out and they might have the parts that you need. They will be installing the dash from the M1008 into my new M1010 this week, ask it's worth a try.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks