• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 roof searchlight

WPNS421

I have been looking for a roof searchlight for my wife's M1010. Does anyone know who would have this item? This is one of the last items I need to finish the restoration of the M1010. I have seached the For Sales, nothing. The M1010 is 12v and was converted by the Philly PD when it was used as a SWAT transport vehicle. If you can help plse PM me. Thanks

K9Vic

You can use a Unity spot light, but that is not the original light that was used on these. You just need a roof mounted light from them, they are about $100 from any retailer. If you want it to be all original, then you you will need to continue your search. My M1010 has a 5" Unity spotlight in place of the original one used by GM.

THE BEAMtm Rooflights

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks