• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101A2 for sale in class

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have in class a nice tan m101A2 with fiberglass sides racks and metal bows.. nate type tires with plenty of tread left.. all lights the brakes work.. i am thinking about listing on ebay but wanted to see if any members wanted it first.. i can send more pics if needed Tim

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i took a nice tan cover off a A3 an put it on this A2.. new cover and looks great.. any one interested shout back Tim

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes one nice new looking tan cover.. i would have to sell off the rest of the racks an bows before i would just sell the top..

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
it looks like i can sell the top and the racks with the bows.. anyone want to trade something for the trailer?

Fastmx

Where are you located? And where is the classified ad with pictures. I searched m101a2 for sale and this forum came up.
450 cash sounds good to me if it’s in good shape and you have a title.
Let me know, I’m ready to travel and have a empty hitch on my truck.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where are you located? And where is the classified ad with pictures. I searched m101a2 for sale and this forum came up.
450 cash sounds good to me if it’s in good shape and you have a title.
Let me know, I’m ready to travel and have a empty hitch on my truck.
This thread is 9 years old , I'm sure it is long gone. But welcome to SS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks