• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 M/C Rebuild

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased a Master Cylinder rebuild kit for a 1964 Jeep CJ5 and began to rebuild my trailer M/C today. The kit matches up item for item with the parts removed except for one rubber washer. Please check my photo's and let me know if anyone can identify what it is and where it goes in the M/C/ Like I said, there was not one in the parts I removed from the trailer as received from G.L.

Attachments

PIXEL-FACE

the washer is the last thing to come out from the cylinder bore, maybe your old one is stuck at the bottom of the bore, it is a gasket for the metal valve on the end of the spring

PIXEL-FACE

My M101A2 m/c has a different primary piston than the one shown above, it has a reed valve on the end of the piston, not the three holes shown, and the rubber seal is wider and the piston longer. I only used some of the parts. The part numbers for the kit shown above are Dorman TM11300, Conseal MK535010, Raybestos MK137, Wagner MK106471, or Bendix 22976. I've had good experiences with RockAuto Auto Parts great prices, fast delivery. Look for a 1950 -1966 CJ3 or A 1955-1966 CJ5...... M/C rebuild kit.......