• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 What is this?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really wanted to bid on one of those but I just bought a deuce. If I'd brought another trailer home I'd be living in it. 104 here today so I think I'll stay in the house instead.

3dubs

That one in the theard looks just like mine without the camo and I do not have a tent on top. I did a search but did not find that thread.

I know I have seen in other threads but the brakes on the M101A2 I understand will work with the M1009. Do I have do anything or just plug it in?

Nonotagain

That one in the theard looks just like mine without the camo and I do not have a tent on top. I did a search but did not find that thread.

I know I have seen in other threads but the brakes on the M101A2 I understand will work with the M1009. Do I have do anything or just plug it in?
The M101a2 trailer uses surge brakes.

Basically they are inertia brakes, the more pressure against the lunette the further the plunger pushes against the master cylinder activating the brakes.

I picked up a couple of M105a3 trailers that use the same system instead of the air over hydraulic brakes.

3dubs

Yeah there were two and I really wanted one. When my wife finds out I may be sleeping in it. The euc will take a couple weeks so I have to come up with something.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It depends on which one it is some are just a shell topper the GOOD ones are complete with floor and dutch door and white jell goat on the inside.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks