• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 with fiberglass camo topper

blybrook

Can't help you there on the fiberglass side of things, but if you don't have any leaks with the fabric topper, you're all set.

I built a removable wood deck that sits just above the wheel wells for a sleeping area, with just over a foot of full height at the tailgate. It worked great for my fishing trip to Valdez. I took it out before I got pictures, but utilized 2x6 joists for the length of the trailer and doubled up supports at the end.

It would be nice if the size worked out to utilize a pickup topper though. I haven't checked the measurement on width yet, but I'm believing that a smaller slide in pickup camper could fit without any problems.

Marauder

Here are some pics from the listing on ebay. It has closed so the pics will be gone soon. From the sticker, looks like this trailer served at Camp Victory, Kuwait. Still hoping for some feedback on the usage of this fiberglass topper built for the M101A2.

Attachments

Nonotagain

Here are some pics from the listing on ebay. It has closed so the pics will be gone soon. From the sticker, looks like this trailer served at Camp Victory, Kuwait. Still hoping for some feedback on the usage of this fiberglass topper built for the M101A2.
That was part of a NBC shelter unit. Justin Wehring has one on the classified section for sale.

Since you are a "new guy", this site has a prohibition on posting information on active auctions or soon to be auctioned items, which is probably why you received no information about this trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks