• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101a3 frame

REDWOLF

I know that the a3 frames are 4", but is it just the part under the bed or the whole frame. I recently picked up a m101 trailer and it has traits of a a2 and a a3. It has the raised center cection axel and the wider stance. It also has the 6 leave springs on it, but the trailer jack as i would call it looks like a a2. The front section of the frame is only 3" unlike the section under the body witch is 4". I know the body is a2 due to the fact that my tires stick way out past the fenders. You can kinda see it in my avatar. I can post some pics when i get home. [thumbzup]

3dAngus

There are all kinds of variations of that. You mostly go by the 1 ton axle for it to qualify as an A3, and the bigger tires. No telling what you will end up with in the frame and undercarriage. I would have to go back and look him up again, but one guy posted about a dozen different variations of the M101 and was very knowledgeable. It made for an interesting read. I don't recommend you use the search engine much because it is difficult to pinpoint anything with it unless your name is "Clinto".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks