• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A3 Wheel (brake) cylinders

FMFDoc225

Seems I have a wheel cylinder that has seized. Looked all over, called everybody, all to no avail. I have the NSN numbers and got the individual manufacturers part numbers from parttarget.com, but nobody (Pepboys, Autozone, NAPA, etc.) can get a part based on the listed part numbers. Any ideas where I can find one?

Here's the parttarget.com pages for each cylinder (L and R)

http://www.parttarget.com/2530-00-161-7575_2530001617575_0977600.html

http://www.parttarget.com/2530-00-161-7576_2530001617576_0977700.html

Thanks in advance,

FMFDoc225

Stupid me! I completely forgot to check etrailer. They have the exact Tintan part i need....

Should have gone there first..aua

Thanks, Gents,,

brianp454

I picked up an M101A2 (this thread is about the A3) and the master cylinder is filled with water. I got a new one and anticipate having to replace the wheel cylinders. I want to get the brakes and bearings totally rebuilt this Spring. Did anyone confirm that the eTrailer wheel cylinders are the correct ones for the M101A3? Are they the same for the A2? Looking at the online manual I found it seems they all had the same brakes, but I'm not sure.

Do any of you know a source for the TM for these trailers in pdf format?

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The TM is in the Trailer TM/Manuals section.

Dexter or Redneck have the wheel cylinders.
About $24 each side.
Its been a while since I initially replaced mine and don’t remember the part number.
A forum search should turn it up.

It’s a common commercial part and not military specific.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks