• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1028 Shelter Brackets Needed

pevrs114

Mine are still attached to the bed, but I plan on ditching the bed anyway so I don't mind removing them. However, a few pieces of flat stock have been welded across the bed, attaching to the tiedowns. I'm assuming this was for extra strength. I can take pictures if you would like. These parts are pretty big, especially the crosspiece that goes on the front of the bed. Shipping to ME would be a nightmare, but depending on where CUCVFAN is in MD, we might could work something out, since I'm in VA.

These ones aren't going anywhere, and I have no use for them, so just let me know.

m38inmaine

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Westfolk offered to pick up a 3/4 ton gen trailer in Richmond for me at Ethann's house to haul back to his place. If you are near there perhaps you could leave it there witht he trailer and atleast the stuff will be heading in the right direction. A couple of pictures would be great. The most important thing I think is having all the attaching hardware.

Thanks

Mark

pevrs114

I'm less than an hour from Richmond, so that could work out great. I will snap some photos today and email them to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks