• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1028 SRW to DRW

84cucv1ton

question is did they come from chevy that way?? or is there kits or could there be both. some kid i meet has a some big wood crates with a whole rear axle, D60 hubs and fenders. what i think is a sway bar. so they probably came from gm and then there were kits to i would think

thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They were kits for sure. How many kits does this feller have? The kits included a D70 with a detriot, fenders, sway bar, all the little fixins and the data plate. One of our members had an NOS kit a while back.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How many and how much $?

ONTOS66

Does anyone have a source for these kits? It would be a great help on my M1028 with the S250 shelter. If not, how about the MWO for the upgrade or the content list for the kit?

Crash_AF

I would hazard a guess that it would be at least in the $1500 range if not more due to the value of the dually fenders and the Dana 70.

The contents of the kit should include at a minimum:
2 Dually fenders with all four lights and mounting template
1 Dana 70 axle
1 Rear sway bar with mounting hardware
2 front hubs with dually offset
7 dually rims
1 dataplate

Later,
Joe

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks