• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 PTO Generator Belt

b4thundr

OK so I did a search and found nada.... can anybody tell me where I can get another belt for this bad boy? a napa number? something? anything? any help would be greatly appreciated . Awesome site just got my m1031 off e bay looking forward to using it for my Diving biss

dstang97

yeah it looked real clean. I talked to Sam the owner for a long time about it but couldent come up with the funds

Chief_919

gonna turn it into a truck for our bissness of diving. we have a 77 dodge m886 now she is getting a little rusty and is unreliable.
Diving?

I have a US Army diesel powered high pressure compressor for filling SCUBA tanks it needs to have with it!

Chief_919

Really, Diesel powered huh? Whoa looking to sell? got any pics?

I will get some pics tomorrow.

It is powered by a 1cyl diesel Briggs and Stratton engine (made in Germany) and has a Bauer 3 stage crompressor the manual says goes to 3500psi (or something close to that).

I thought I had it sold last month, but the buyer flaked out so it is back on the market. It runs great, I have had it up to 2200 PSI where the 3rd stage kicks in, but I don't have the fill hose so after that it vents to the atmosphere.

Chief_919

whoa! thats pretty cool! what does it havefor filtering the air?
I don't know the technical specs, but the compressor has two filters on it that take the air to breathable specs. The one thing it is missing is a flexible intake hose that take the air intake away from teh diesel exhaust, but you can use any flexible hose for that.

I can send you the TM if you want to look it over.

I also have some military issue insulated underwear made for use under divers suits, if you can use that stuff it is yours for just the UPS cost. Brand new in the wrap.