• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1035A2 soft top

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd get it home to make sure the top is in good shape. It appears intact from the one picture, but it also looks a bit weathered (i.e., not fresh). The trip home won't be kind to anything but the freshest of tops. With all this said, the M1035 tops can't be too common if you needed one...but that works both ways...not many guys are going to need one. My $.02.

majorhavoc67

I'd get it home to make sure the top is in good shape. It appears intact from the one picture, but it also looks a bit weathered (i.e., not fresh). The trip home won't be kind to anything but the freshest of tops. With all this said, the M1035 tops can't be too common if you needed one...but that works both ways...not many guys are going to need one. My $.02.
I used an old picture. I have it home now and it's in surprisingly good shape. No damage. Even has that new vinyl smell to it on the inside.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks