• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m105 command post trailer value

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Looks like a normal M105A2 with a radio mount , antenna and fire extenguisher and 2 ply wood sheets that they made into tables.. I wouldnt call it a command post trailer unless you were trying to sell it to someone that never had a m105. 450 to 500 maybe , all depends on how bad you want it or want to sell it. I like it

Last edited:

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yeah i'd say 450-550 if the running gear and wiring is also OK. The radio mount and other tidbits are worth a few extra bucks.

Note I will never again complain that my comand post is cramped.

KaiserM109

Are you buying or selling?

That trailer goes back to the '80, by my guess. It has the old style tie-downs on the frame. It does have 2 air hoses. Check to see if the brakes work. GL often damages the relay valve with their fork lifts. The back rack that is stowed on the side is of the newer fiberglass while the rest is old wood.

I have seen threads on this web site where guys are looking for antenna mounts; that one and the radio mount might be worth a few $$ to someone. I don't think that there was ever an official configuration for an M105 that included that kind of equipment. It was probably done at the unit level.

Instead of "Command trailer" it was probably some poor schmuck forward observer's rig.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks