• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Pick up in Jax.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks David, I really appreciate this. I should be up on Saturday AM, let you know for sure.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I got the M105 home yesterday. All in all a very nice trailer. Has 2 brand new tires on it too, won't be there long though. Jonathan and I loaded up and left out in the Suburban shortly before 9AM. Met up with David shortly after 1PM at Woddys BBQ (and it was good). After lunch we went a few blocks down the road to his shop. Got to check out the 10 tons first hand. The one currently down to the frame will be a perfect restoration. David has stacks of NOS stuff waiting. Also got to check out first hand the -A3 wheels on his deuce. They are just awesome. Anyways, we hooked up the M105 to the burb, swapped out bulbs in the tail lights and headed home. Don't recall what time we left but got home just before 8PM. Just about 11 hrs in the saddle with no problems. Just wanted to say THANKS again David for your help. (SF should be on the way soon)
Kenny

nopics