• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 Question

USAMP1980

I am considering selling my 1990 M105A2 trailer. Pics below. To my knowledge, it is in very good shape.
My question is, in your opinion, a fair asking price for this?
*This is not a classified
I am simply asking about it's value.

t1.jpgt2.jpg

91W350

Hard to tell, we had over 200 freshly rebuilt 105s and I set the price at 500 for one on new tires with a new cover, no takers. We were better off selling tires, covers and crushing the trailers. Sad, but true. I hope you can find a good buyer for yours. Glen

AMDOOR

They still are available on GL. They go for as little as $150 plus 10% and taxes. And as much as $250 or so. Ebay about $450. Location has a lot to do with the price. The M101's go for more because they are better behind a pickup.

Every M35 needs an M105.

RodUSMC1962

Prices are all over, $450-$600 seems average. Distance is a factor, if it cost a few hundred bucks for gas it`s best to wait for a better deal.Your trailer looks real nice, I would buy it if I was looking ,beings your close.