• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 trailer

Larch

I bought a couple of trailera (M105's) the other day. Does anyone know why the new brake air lines were cut?

Larch

the gladhands were there, both trailers had the lines cut in the same place. I thought it may be some kind of liability issue or something.

KsM715

I say its just vandles. I got a 105 from Ft Riley. When I previewed it, it had new air lines and after the sale I went and took pictures of it so when I go pick it up on Wed. they better still be there.

KaiserM109

I bought a couple of trailera (M105's) the other day. Does anyone know why the new brake air lines were cut?
Were they cut by a fork lift? Three of my 4 M105s had forklift damage.
Did you buy it from a Texas site? They sometimes do crazy things like drain all the fluids from a truck.
I say its just vandles. I got a 105 from Ft Riley. When I previewed it, it had new air lines and after the sale I went and took pictures of it so when I go pick it up on Wed. they better still be there.
The folks at Ft.Riley are some of the best I have met. My money is that it will all be there.

Last edited:

dittle

So were the lines there or not?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A scorned bidder perhaps?

It really burns me up when stuff like this happens. Someone stole Sevo's new 11x20 xl spare in Winder GA...

Vandalizum is even worse than the theft though. You still have it, but now it is useless.

Larch

Were they cut by a fork lift? Three of my 4 M105s had forklift damage. Did you buy it from a Texas site? They sometimes do crazy things like drain all the fluids from a truck.
The folks at Ft.Riley are some of the best I have met. My money is that it will all be there.
Hey KaiserM109, I think you may be right (being cut by the forklift) I just went out to look at them and they look like the air line was ripped apart not cut, its too bad one line looked brand new! I did not get it from a Texas site. Thanks for the reply.

KsM715

No the hand crank is bent. No big deal, pulled the handle and put a cheater pipe on it and straightened it out. (kinda).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks