• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 ID Help

jimm1009

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to identify the M105A2 trailer that I picked up?
Evindently it was in Germany and underwent a rebuild there and therefore has a replacement data plate. No manufacture, contract number, or serial number.
funny thing is that they added an MWO number where the serial number should go.
I have looked on the frame (no paint stripping yet) to see if there is a number stamped there.
I'll post a picture or two but that is probably not much help either.
Intermediate version of fwd landing gear (two wheels over the older single) Newer style handle but pulls straight out rather than flips to release. Grooved wheels on landing gear.
Newer style tiedowns on frame. Repalcement data plate with missing data.
jimm1009

Attachments

blybrook

It has a similar setup to the Spade Leasing Corp M105A2 that I picked up last month.

Try running the NSN number through the GL website (original auction listing) and you may get lucky with other Identifying information. Just did this for one that I picked up 2 weeks ago as the plate was missing 90% of the information.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks