• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m105a2 parts nedded.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a 105a2 that I'm wanting to modify so I can pull it with my Dodge Cummins or my m35a2c. The idea I have is to take a tongue off a junk trailer and cut off a short section that has the hole for the lunette and weld it under my factory tongue. That way I can move the lunette from one hole to the other depending on what I'm pulling it with. Has anyone got a junk m105 that they could cut up and send me what I need?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Recon what it will weigh? like I said I only need about 1 foot of the frame. Mainly just the piece with the hole in it that the lunette goes through but I'm going to need a little frame to weld it all in securely.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks