• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m105a2 vin ?

bjsmith

i tried serching but couldnt find what i need i'm trying to find out where the vin is stamped on frame or if it is my dta plate is damaged and cant read all the numbers

papercu

It's not like your trailer number is going to be in any national data base your DMV can access.
If your data plate is gone, just stamp some number on the frame or if your state DMV has a homemade trailer section, tell them it's homemade and they will issue a number. IMO. Wayne

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
To the best of my knowledge, military trailers do not have serial numbers (VIN) stamped on the frame. This maybe different for the larger trailers like the 871 ect but for the smaller stuff, it is only on the dataplate.

3dAngus

My state registration department just used the s/n off the plate and model number of the trailer. They sent out a deputy to verify the s/n, and I had tags in the same day.

I pulled the plates off another M105A2 and put them in a tool box. If you don't have a set with the s/n on it and need a set, PM me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks