• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A3 wheel question

number9

Can someone tell me the diameter of the hub hole in these wheels? I need to haul some of them this week and was thinking of running a 2x4 through the center of several of the wheels standing on end, and using eye bolts through the ends of the 2x4 to hook straps to and secure to my utility trailer.

tm america

i believ they are the same size center hole as whats on the truck since the axle is the same as m m105a1-a2 just different offset on the wheels a 2x4 sgould fit no problem

number9

Thanks again. I got the 2x4 cut to length and the eye bolts put in it. Got more than enough straps loaded up (I think) and things I think I may need. Heading out tomorrow and will post up pics of my first "green" recovery :D It's not a Deuce recovery - still waiting on my EUC's to clear for that to happen, maybe in Jan :/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks