• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1061a1 5 ton 4 wheel flat bed trailer

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
During Desert Storm, my unit had one that carried a single 600 gallon fuel pod for the MOGAS. It was normally towed by the TPU carrying the DF2. Since then they are now a one fuel Army of JP8.

Engineer units had them to tow, I think special ammo charges or reloads for MICLIC's.

And the previously mentioned laundry trailer.

And they also had ones with twin gen sets I think in the twin 60kw and above range.

Also don't forget they had a 7.5 ton version out there.

They could also be equipped with a rubber band track.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had two of the laundry trailers in the past year. They are big and heavy, and even heavier with the laundry gear on it. I wouldn't recommend towing one with a deuce for very long. They are really meant for 5-tons.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 600 GPH ROWPUs used that trailer also.
No sir. While the trailers share many parts, the ROWPU trailer is distinct. The most notable difference is that the M1061 has a completely flat deck, while the ROWPU trailer has raised wheel openings. Here is the first image of the deck from the parts manual:

I believe the ROWPU trailer is an integral part of the ROWPU and thus shares the NSN (and parts list) of the pump.View attachment ROWPU TRAILER PARTS TM10-4610-215-24P.pdf

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks