• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AZ M1078 insurance in Arizona

SUBARUMAFIA

Hi all,
I read through a bunch of these insurance threads. I’m having trouble getting my M1078 insured in AZ. Hagerty and some of the other classic car insurers require it to be stored inside. I don’t really care about the insurance for replacement value. Just want it to get a plate. Maybe fib and say it’s stored inside?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi all,
I read through a bunch of these insurance threads. I’m having trouble getting my M1078 insured in AZ. Hagerty and some of the other classic car insurers require it to be stored inside. I don’t really care about the insurance for replacement value. Just want it to get a plate. Maybe fib and say it’s stored inside?
Just need to remember that insurance is already a scam. They are a bunch of weasels just looking to stamp your claim with a big fat CLAIM DENIED. Sadly, though they are a necessary evil...

You really don't want insurance fraud to be hanging over your head when you rear end somebody and you have to sell your house to pay for the damages. For example, here in North Carolina insurance fraud is prosecuted as a FELONY. So, just thinking about it - you could lie on your insurance application and get caught - and end up with your ability to have a firearm taken from you. Remember that a felony is a BIG deal.

There are a bunch of Arizona members here that are active.
Ask around and hopefully one of them lives near you.

MY OPINION is give up on trying to use on-line insurance applications. Call people in your area on the phone. If they say no, hang up and try the next one. If you have an old phone book, use the yellow pages and call until somebody says yes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks