• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1081 LMTV Titling In Florida

FloridaAKM

Have any of you guys have had issues getting your Florida title for your LMTV's? I won my truck on 20 April 2016, had it delivered 27 April 2016. I applied for the title on 23 May 2016 not understanding the total process that you have to fill out the paperwork & fax it into GP after the sale. I called CS @ GP today & they have no record of my faxed application for title. Since I know a young lady in CS, she helped me speed along this process by refaxing the paperwork to her & she resubmitted it to the proper department. GP is supposed to get you a SR-97 or a title in 30 days after the auction ends is my understanding! :-(

sargentwolf

They took almost 2 months to send me my title and didn't fill it out correctly...forgot the sale price and date sold. They are paying the late fees, and crediting my account for the headaches.

They also forgot to send a signed bill of sale, but that's been straightened up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks