• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1081 seats

grantmhawkins

I looking for some m1081/m1078 seats (all 3). I really just need the cushions or covers.

Also I heard someone on here can tell me where my truck has been (tours of duty etc) can anyone point me to the individual? I did some searching on here, but still trying to figure the site out.

Thanks everyone! Photos coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buffalorunner

I have these from 1078 available. One seat is faded, the other bottom cushion and cover are rough. But the back is brand new. I am located in Augusta. If you are interested please send me an offer.
seats.jpg

FloridaAKM

Be advised that all the seats are different, only the drivers seat is adjustable. Also, the gunner & passenger seats are attached straight to the frame, not bolted on additional units. If you could find as new covers, foam padding & had a hog ring staple gun, you can put them back to original shape. They are built to replace, not recover. Been there, tried that, got no T-Shirt; just replaced the seating. Thanks Floridanson (James) for the replacement seat.

Pointman0853

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may have all three seats from my M-1078 for sale soon. PM me if interested. they are in good shape with minor staining, no rips or tears.

Pointman

snowtrac nome

i'll have to see how my seats work out this summer I wont ever drive more than a hundred miles with mine if im comfy good if not I will be looking for something different. at the end of the day back support is what I need the most. I don't want high backs so high that the head rest messes with my cowboy had when driving.