• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1083 brake air all blowing through front exaust port

pro6364

Greetings, my M1083 brake system decided to loose pressure and all air is rushing out front exhaust port (from parking break valve.) Replaced the valve, not the issue. When I hold down on the brake pedal, air flow stops and pressure will build to normal. As soon as brake pedal is released, air evacuates through front exhaust. Any insights?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Greetings, my M1083 brake system decided to loose pressure and all air is rushing out front exhaust port (from parking break valve.) Replaced the valve, not the issue. When I hold down on the brake pedal, air flow stops and pressure will build to normal. As soon as brake pedal is released, air evacuates through front exhaust. Any insights?
Bad inversion valve probably rerouting air. Maybe a treadle valve.

If you push the trailer supply valve IN does it stop as well?

Would get more help in the FMTV section.

There is a air line diagram in the TMs that will show you what line goes where and where the supply air is fed from. And the delivery as well.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk