• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1088 window regulator

gavland

iam in need of a driver side window regulator for my M1088 I just got. guess some one pried the window down and bent it all up.
TM part # 12417706-001
tried couple different places and no one can find part aua HELP
Oshkosh wont even get back to me!! :shrugs:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
If you search Mack CH regulator on the bay it's very similar. I was going to order one and try just haven't gotten around to it yet. They have a power version too I would like to upgrade to power windows. Volvo hand cranks work well as replacements also.
Will

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you search Mack CH regulator on the bay it's very similar. I was going to order one and try just haven't gotten around to it yet. They have a power version too I would like to upgrade to power windows. Volvo hand cranks work well as replacements also.
Will
Well I went down this road and I'm turning back. The Mack CH regulator on bay is close but no cigar. Different mfgr. The FMTV regulator is made by Muncy, and they are very much still in business. Gonna try to find a distributor.

Lmtv772

Banned
Well I went down this road and I'm turning back. The Mack CH regulator on bay is close but no cigar. Different mfgr. The FMTV regulator is made by Muncy, and they are very much still in business. Gonna try to find a distributor.
Which side are you looking for? I have a passenger side still

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks