• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 shop van. parts for the box.

oilburner

Is there a source for M109 box parts? not the truck the "shop van box" that is on the back. I need rear door top hold backs and the top, front, outside formed part. please dont give me the newbe bla bla bla I searched all over. I know some one has a satck of this stuff.

oilburner

Thanks Gimpyrob!
I just know somewhere there is a pile of these parts. the door "holdbacks" are two thin tracks that keeps the back doors from slamming shut if they are not latched full open. the cap just that , a stamped formed front top edge of the box. I can make this stuff but the factory parts are better. thank you for not giving me the newbe thing.

A

A/C Cages

I have the entire 109 box but I havent been able to find a parts box myself. I was going to connect half of one to the existing one making it longer.
Good luck in your hunt.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yup, I know, I got one too. I will keep an eye out, but there aren't many "parts boxes" out there. (dumb newb).

JUST KIDDING!

A

A/C Cages

oilburner, thanks for the offer but I have a complete fabrication shop here of my own. I just need to get the time to step away from working and do it myself. But now the DRs tell me im going to have to cut out mudding, I dont know why im going to even finish it. Im making a RV cenversion out of mine.

Be nice to the newb Gimp or I will have my sister in Dayton come over there and kick your butt. lol Or at least I think she still lives there??? lol

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are many 109 boxes used as sheds. I have one but someone has already benefited with those parts from it. Keep checking the classifieds, lots of trucks get parted.

rjbguns00

Bought a tire and wheel last week from Lynn out past Liberty Hill. He has 2 boxes in the yard he's using for storage. Don't know if they have the parts you are looking for but it might be worth a call. 512-259-5393

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks