• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 van wiring question

citizensoldier

Well everything seem to work good on the truck except on thing and I cant figure it out. When I push the brake pedal the front left turn signal comes on like a brake light?? How is this possible and where do start checking to solve this? I can have the parking lights on ,all the brakes lights work just fine, blinkers work fine but when I push the brake pedal the front left light gets brighter?? :roll:
This is my first deuce and I have only had it for 2 weeks so I am not sure where to start to find this... Thanks ahead of time..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Start with each light, all 4, and remove both bolts one at a time, and clean the surface. Sounds like you might be getting feedback from a bad ground. These lights ground through the bolts, both of them.

JDToumanian

Don't feel bad, when I hit the brakes BOTH my front amber parking lights come on!

I thought this was normal, that the truck was wired this way. But I guess I need to check grounds too, huh?

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks