• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 video

dirtyfingernails

I ran across a video of I think an M109 deuce on this site somewhere but can't find it now. The guy is sitting behind the wheel and actually films starting the vehicle. The rest of the film is of him driving it around. Could someone point me to that film? I like the start up sound! Thanks.
DFN

gasser

Whats up with that god-awful music? Watching that guy drive it wants me to drive my m109 right now ... too bad it's about 1,000 miles away at magnus's house :(

ida34

That truck came from the same unit mine came from. The guy is from Monroe Michigan and has been buying trucks and reselling them on ebay. I think he got paint from the same shop I use for auto paint. He out bid me on all those shop trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks