• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1097A1 Belt Help

m38inmaine

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been retired from the Army for many years and it's been a while since I have been around the HMMWV, just bought one at auction and while I'm waiting for the paperwork to clear I am trying to order the parts I need. As you can see from the picture all the belts are missing, the PS pump looks like it broke a bolt and slung the belts off. The alternator has 3 grooves and the rest 4 grooves. What is throwing me off is the TM shows a 3 belt set so that leaves 1 missing. From the pictures I see of other trucks it looks like the inner most belt is a single belt, for some reason I can't seem to find that belt in the parts TM.

Thankspully.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks