• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AZ M1097R1 HMMWV with S250 Communications shelter camper package

pfcbubba

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am selling my 2006 M1097R1 HMMWV complete with S250 communications shelter. This is the 2 door pickup style humvee with a brand new soft top, and the original 2 soft doors, plus a spare soft door. The S250 shelter has been converted into a full camper with solar, a dedicated battery, running water, external shower, air conditioning, 110 volt inverter, toaster oven, air fryer, 2 bunks, and a table. It has charging ports for up to 6 USB devices. I spent a month touring the country in this shelter when it was on the back of my pickup truck. The shelter includes a rack system to remove it from the back of the humvee without the need for a crane or forklift. It also includes the aluminum staircase for easy entry and exit. The M1097 has approximately 43K miles on it, and runs very well. Ignition modified to a key start but comes with the original switch as well. Both the shelter and humvee are in the desert tan color, which is appropriate as it lives in Phoenix, Arizona. $26000 OBO.

exterior4.jpegexterior3.jpegexterior2.jpegexterior6.jpeginterior1.jpeginterior2.jpeginterior3.jpeginterior4.jpeginterior5.jpeginterior6.jpeg

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks