• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109A3 recovery from Ft. Meade today

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
My son Jason and I went to pick up the first of 2 M109's. Upon arrivial, met Sarah and she took us to the truck, checked the oil, and it started right up. Brakes were a little spongy. Had no problems on the way home. That will begin the painting process and transformation into a camper. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sweeeet! Sarah is a gem especially compared to the previous woman who worked there she was downright mean. That truck looks great I will have to drive one of my MV's up to see you sometime when I get back from Korea

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Sounds good. When your son picks up your M109, if he has any problems I am half way between Parkville and Anneville. Have him give me a call 410-808-5227 JOHN.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Yeah, It was just rustproofed. Truck is in excellent shape. Truck was recently rebuilt, I didnt get time yet to check out the date.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks I am very grateful for all the wonderful members here who help out. It is hard being so far away and even though I trained the boys well they still have a few areas to grow in. I am really putting a lot of faith in them to go pick up two trucks and get them home safely.

Also isn't Sarah a gem? She is a former US Army Suppy Sergent and it shows she really treated me well when I picked up the water trailer

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks