• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 and a M923

bigwhale

Can I tow a M1101 behind a dually m923? I dont have the super singles on the truck. Will the height be there on the trailer to match the pintle on the truck or will it be tilted ? Do the electric plugs match up? Thanks.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The trailer hook up is universal on all military trailers. No Problems there. all 24v. I suspect the height would have a slight tilt maybe 6-8 inch but should be ok tow. Probably real difficult to back up straight though.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's even tilted a bit when towed with a deuce. It's a pain to back up too. You also won't have much room for error when it starts to turn on you. Hard to see it back there as well.

Bring some dunnage to put under the tongue jack wheel, it doesn't crank out enough to raise it up to truck pintle level. One man can lift it easy enough to slide a block under the wheel, but it's harder for one man to lift from the side and on to the truck pintle. Much easer to slide a block under and crank it up to match pintle height.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks