• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102

KansasBobcat

Picked up M1102 today at Ft. Hood. Andrew, GL employee, was very helpful and even advised me to check hub temp after a few miles. M1102 is 2011 manufacture with new tires. No sign of unit markings. Overall, looks new except for some paint fading. I am pleased with purchase since I did not inspect before bidding. I'm addicted!

John Galt

Just picked one up on Tues. I will upload a few pics tomorrow. Can you post a picture of your tongue data plate? I trying to learn what all of the info means. Mine is a 2009 delivery but 2008 contract from Silver Eagle. Nice trailer with a minor dent on the side.

trooper632

I was on the Rio Grande River all day securing our great state of Texas borders, (Well trying to), so didn't get to the computer, what did the trailers go for today in
Ft. Hood

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks