• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M113 HATCH PERISCOPES

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushranger

HI GUYS,HAVE A COUPLE OF WHAT I BELIEVE ARE M113 HATCH PERISCOPES. THE AUSIE ARMY STILL USES APCS BUT RECENTLY UPDATED THEM TO BE LONGER AND HAVE AUTO TURRETS. I MAY SELL THEM IF ANY INTEREST AS THEY ARE IMMACULATE

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Good luck, this guy joined on Pearl Harbor Day 2007 and hasn't been back on since according to his activity. 5.5 years....and he is occupying a callsign that someone else probably wanted.

BAZYRKYR

Good luck, this guy joined on Pearl Harbor Day 2007 and hasn't been back on since according to his activity. 5.5 years....and he is occupying a callsign that someone else probably wanted.
LOL...I know but I figured I'd give it a shot. Can't hurt to ask you know? I've come across many great items in situations like this. Sometimes people put things up for sale and when they don't sell on the first try they just put them in a box and move on with life only for it to be discovered years later. Funny thing is...currently there is an M113 Dash/Control Panel and Periscope (the box shaped driver version) available and the people want $1000 a piece when last week when recently one dash panel went for about $30 and the periscope went for under $100.

militaro

LOL...I know but I figured I'd give it a shot. Can't hurt to ask you know? I've come across many great items in situations like this. Sometimes people put things up for sale and when they don't sell on the first try they just put them in a box and move on with life only for it to be discovered years later. Funny thing is...currently there is an M113 Dash/Control Panel and Periscope (the box shaped driver version) available and the people want $1000 a piece when last week when recently one dash panel went for about $30 and the periscope went for under $100.
If you still looking for periscope, I will keep you in touch as soon as my project is done to get rid of the over stock!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm closing this thread. If you have periscopes for sale or are wanting one, please post in the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks