• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M114 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

blhar15

We have a bunch of misc. stuff, we will be keeping some stuff for spares. Let me know what you might be looking for. Below is a link to photos.

Thank you

Photos

js0276

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a bunch of misc. stuff, we will be keeping some stuff for spares. Let me know what you might be looking for. Below is a link to photos.

Thank you

Photos
Awesome
Looks like quite a bit
Where are you located?
How much for a wiring harness?

blhar15

In Waterloo, Iowa

I would prefer not to piece out individual items, would prefer to sell as a package if possible. I have no idea what the price should be for some of these things. I know that they are extremely hard to find items though.

js0276

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Waterloo, Iowa

I would prefer not to piece out individual items, would prefer to sell as a package if possible. I have no idea what the price should be for some of these things. I know that they are extremely hard to find items though.
Okay?
How much for all then
prob out of my range but

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks