• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1165 - REMOVING REAR WALL - METAL CURTAIN

4x4nutz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Removed all bolts, inset screws, and cut all the seals we could see to remove the rear wall, but rear wall not budging. Do we need to take off the entire top to get the rear wall off? Installing slant back. Thank you.

Attachments

Reactions: OBX

tgejesse

Lots of GLUE is my guess. I removed that rear window close out in my truck and I had to peel and pry the thing apart after removing all the bolts.
Good luck that stuff is HEAVY

4x4nutz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lots of GLUE is my guess. I removed that rear window close out in my truck and I had to peel and pry the thing apart after removing all the bolts.
Good luck that stuff is HEAVY
I figured as much. Definitely some type of adhesive.

Awol

Probably glue/adhesive as said above. Should come off with a little prying.

I wish you were closer to me, I'd love to have that curtain!

Reactions: 98G
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks