• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1165A1 Throttle Cable Help!

rbarry211

Hello all,
I recently took delivery of a 1165A1 from GA and have been lurking in the background on here for weeks learning as much as I can. I have hit a road block with the throttle cable. I have a new IP and wanted to replace the throttle cable as well. I disconnected it from the IP without any issues but am completely stuck on the other end. I could be completely missing the obvious but I cannot find any way to access it to disconnect it from the pedal. I apologize in advance if this is covered in another thread, I am still figuring out the forum.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks