• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M116A1 Broken Part

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On my new M116A1, the cast piece on the tongue where the fold down stand mounts to is broken. Anyone have any idea where to get one? Even upgrade to an A2 style.

acetomatoco

Lots of dealers in MV and MVPA mags have yards full of the stuff you need... I have a new leg for you and also a lunette on Ebay as we speak... no casting at this point..

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well the leg came with the trailer; but I am still looking for the casting. Also need 1 bow for it. Going to both Peachtree City and Helen at the end of the month if anyone has these parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks