• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M116A3 to palomino Colt C7 popup offroad possible project

joninmissouri

Got a possibility of a slick offroad popup build. A lot of things have to come together.

1. I will have to have the winning bid for M116A3 trailer.

2. The Palomino Colt will have to be priced to a resealable price. The current targets have yet to be evaluated.

If the aforementioned conditions are met the project can continue.

As of now I have four palomino Colts located and two M116A3 trailers.

Current efforts are tightly focused on adjustable height channel hitch modification from the current actuator to hitch connection.

Here are a few photos.

This photo looks like the modification I have in mind.
503812-52e6406350a4a28839b62360b3227957.jpg
the top tan looks like a homemade (welded support not forged) version I may have to result too. Would rather use a NOS component parts swap in this project.
046D6AB4-CDB7-4862-87BE-286C0269ECD2.jpg

Not sure what the name of the circled (in yellow) part is but if anyone knows what a parts depot would call this item or better yet a name and parts number and or manufacturer name. Anything would be helpful and more then grateful.
s-l1600-12 (2).jpg

Any information about the last photo any information.

Happy independence day!!
Cheers to all

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks