• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M123/125 Gas / Diesel fun fact !

Mack Attack

Banned
I always assumed the Gas engine was weaker than the Diesel. Come to find out reading my handy dandy Mil-Spec truck book. The gasser was the beast ! The diesel was the turd !LeRoi TH844:297hp@2600rpm.725tq@1700rpm. Cummins V300:300hp@3000rpm.580tq@2100rpm.I was shocked to see this actually, So the difference in gears, 9.02:1 gas and 10.11:1 diesel sort of makes the 2 evenly matched I bet. 9.02 gears and diesel engine would net a doggy but speedy rig and the gasser with 10.11 gears would be a torquey beast !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks