• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M125....10ton?

5.0fox

I just saw in another thread someone asking about M125's are these 10 ton's. I been searching for good pictures of ten tons for a while now, but they seem hard to come by. I am pretty familiar with the 2.5's and 5 tons as I plow snow for a guy who uses nothing but MV's. I would love to find out more about these trucks. Any pictures of them next to a deuce or a 5 ton? Are they legal to get licensed and drive on the street? Any info on them would be great.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, the M125s are 10-tons. They are fairly rare, since only a few hundred of them were made, and they have been out of service for many years, so most got scrapped. They are related to the 10-ton M123 and M123A1C tractors, used for hauling tanks. There were many more made of those...

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
5.0fox: PM me your email address. I'll send you pics of my old M125 that I sold some time back.