• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M127 trailer or similar wanted

cruz

I'm looking for a flat bed semi trailer for my 818, I had posted a wanted ad in the classifieds several weeks ago but have not gotten much attention so I'm putting a regular post up, I would prefer a m127 or something of a similar size, let me know if anyone knows of 1 available, in WI, IL, IA, MN, IN, or MI, as that is all the further I would want to travel. I looked at 1 at oshkosh equipment, but they want 4500 for it, while it is restored and like new, I have a problem paying more for the trailer than the truck

vtdeucedriver

Yea how far east???????? I want a M127 behind my M52A2 for my Vietnam museum. I am in VT and willing to go a bit to get one. Tired of not having one!!!

jwaller

I have a M270A1 with new floor for sale here in sc. new master cylinders and new flex lines. first 7500 takes it. even have the floor posts that they came with.

jwaller

Any pics of the floor posts?
I finally got a M270 but no extras.
what were the posts used for?
pics of the floor posts are on the cover page of the tm.

I can't figure what the posts could have been used for they seem totally useless to me. they had a chain at the very top that linked them together.

m.walker

Yeah 16X20's , I just sold them . When I got the trailer the military had already gas axed the inner tabs on the dolly feet , that's all that hits 16X20's . Otherwise everything works . PM me if your interested I really don't need the flatbed anymore , I'd take just about any interesting offer ! Mark

Last edited: