• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M129A2C in Jeff City, MO

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice trailer, I've been waiting for one close. Did you mean to say you recoved BOTH at the same time? That's brave!!

Andy1234

Yep, bought the trailer, and then bought the truck 2 weeks later, and hauled them home together. Why drive one of my trucks an extra 160 miles, back to Jeff City (where it came from), when I can just buy another truck and pick them both up at the same time? :-D

Also brought home an M109, but I had a friend drive that and follow me. Had a flat tire, and had to leave that at a gas station 1/2 way home and go get it the next day (note to self: bring a d*mn jack!!!!!!!:roll:).

The truck is one of the nicest M818's that I've bought (it's #7). New tires, new top, electric wipers, new seat, low miles, engine has lots of power (without the trailer behind it....), brakes work great, no leaks, etc....

Andy

Andy1234

Well, I finally brought the trailer home this past Saturday.

Again, no issues.

Attachments

gusto1

I was thinking about getting a trailer like that to pull behind my M52A2 for camping and hunting. Can you get up to road speed with that trailer behind the M818?

davesgmc

Thats cool! I been thinking about getting a box trailer but dont think I can tow it with the 1600's. Might be too tall and too much strain on the drive line. I like to play it safe.

m.walker had 16.00's on his tractor and i do believe he towed his expandable trailer with it still,.,,,might pm him and ask.