• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 circut breaker reset

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Question is, do the military circuit breaker reset in time or do they need replaced. The only ones I know of on the truck are mounted on the steering wheel bracket. Help! Who sells spare circuit breakers? I was out cleaning up and running my M135 for a parade next week end when the back up light switch that the fire dept, (who owned the truck before me) smoke tested. It, the + side was cobbled into the main loom. I hit the battery cut off and turned off the truck. This event lasted about 2 sec's as I was in the drivers seat at the time. The only damage I can see was to the switch which has now been removed. It tripped one of the circuit breakers, I guess, as now when I turn power on I can not hear the fuel pump kick in nor does the battery gauge move.
PS wife has the camera.

Last edited:

APM215

Their thermal breakers and reset after the short is removed or the tempicher in the wires goes down. Keep looking for other shorts. Could be the the fire dept. installed some thing different.
Hope this helps. Good luck.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I did remove all the extra FD wire. I must have fried it good as it's a day later, the air temp is only in the 70's and still a no go. Got out the manual figured out which circuit breaker it is and ordered a new one on line. Tomorrow I am going to jump in a modern auto 30 amp circuit breaker to make sure it isn't something else down stream, but since the gauge board, low air and fuel pump all come off the same one I hope it will work, as they are all dead.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks