• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 Fire Truck

battlecr

I normally hang out on the Armor forum but the weather finally turned hot thought I'd better get the Fire Truck out of the barn. This M135 was modified by some pretty talanted millwrights. Was a first out engine in the 60's and 70's retired as a Brush Rig. I bought it sealed bid for a really good price:p

1000 gallon tank, 250gpm pump. Starts and runs like a dream. Still has the Civil defense stickers on the sides.

Don G.

Attachments

battlecr

Thanks, I actually like driving the 135 better then my M36A2. It's quieter and it drives better. It's more comfortable too. I put the spray bar on the front so I can water my roads. It gets it out and gets it some exersize. Can't afford to liecense it except during the summer.

Don G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks